nuffnang adds

Saturday, March 23, 2013

to soothe my mind..

if anything worried me,or made me sleepless..
i'll  watch tlc channel..
seriously nothing can make me calm than watching people cook..
sbb lps ya my heart and soul will be full of desire..
all the hatred suddenly gone..
(and terus x pat tdo sampey pagi sbb menyusun strategi)
wat left is a desire to b successful..
ntah lah..my passion is food..any food..
tapi x semua saya suka..
some of it..
tapi dessert especialy..
my dream is to bukak a cafe..
not just ordinary cafe..
saya xmok cafe saya di agak oleh who's who ajak..
saya maok every type..
type that enjoy eating..
a place that u can b yourself..
xda pandangan sinis dari sapa2..
even mun mok pegi sorg2 pun ok..i'll sit with you (its a promise if i'm around)..
with a reasonable price..
overprice food kdg2 x senyaman cheap food..agree??
coba lah mkn mee kolok hotel..xda nya kdk mee kolok jalanan..
hopefully one day..
my dream will become real..
amiinn..

p/s terasa sebel..sesebel yg boleh..

No comments:

Post a Comment